- The Father/Monarchy; Concreted person;
- The Divine Nature; abstract substance; or that an uncreated person possesses a divine nature
- The Divine nature numeric essence.
- Source of operation;
- Auto-theos: that is uncaused
- An indirect sense in that the Logos and the Holy Spirit are called God as they inter-dwell (perichoresis) and are consubstantial with the Father.
- Elohim – One who is in a place of authority. (Exo. 7: 1 And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.; 2 Corinthians 4:4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.)
Which one do you mean?