[This is an excerpt from my coming book on the Biblical Flat Earth]
Many folks in the modern world maintain that the New Testament and maybe even the whole Bible was plagiarized from Pagan Religions.
- Quoting Freemasons and Druids like Godfrey Higgins and Gerald Massey is not citing sources. These men are not giving you documented ancient history. They are giving you their worldview. These people believe that all religions are manifestations of a universal religion shared among mankind during its spiritual evolution. If you want to prove your case you need to go to primary sources, but you know you have none.
- The Bible nowhere says that Yeshua was born on Dec. 25
- Apis was a Bull(male) conceived by a ray from heaven, not a human woman conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- Atia was not a virgin when she bore Augustus. Octavia the Younger was Augustus’ older Sister.
- There is no evidence that Semele, mother of Dionysius was a virgin.
- There is no Pre-New Testament record of Orpheus being crucified and the scholarly documentation explicitly states that the Haematite Amulet was a deliberate Post-New Testament attempt to synchronize Orphic and New Testament teachings.
“To this part of the inquiry belongs a mention of the curious and much-discussed seal or amulet in Berlin. The design on this seal [figure right] which is dated in the third or fourth centuries A.D., shows a crucified man. Above the cross are a crescent moon and seven stars, and across and below it is the legend [Orpheus Bacchus]. This has usually been supposed to be the work of some Gnostic sect exhibiting a syncretism of Orphic and Christian ideas. Just as Christ is to be seen in Christian monuments with the attributes of Orpheus, so here, by a tribute from the other side, Orpheus is represented in the attitude of Christ.”
- Hera had numerous other children before she bore Hephaestus. He was not virgin born.
- Isis was not a virgin when she birthed Horus. She was the wife of Osiris who was the Father of Horus. And there is no evidence that Horus was crucified.
- There is no evidence that Danae was a Virgin.
- Mithra was born from a rock not a virgin woman and he did not die crucified for atonement. He killed the bull as his act of sacrifice. He did not sacrifice himself, pursuant to the Tauroctony.
- Devaki was not a virgin when she bore Krishna. Bhagavata Purana, Śrīmad Bhāgavatam, Canto 9, Chapter 24,
“Vasudeva begot in Devakî eight highly qualified sons: Kîrtimân, Sushena, Bhadrasena, Riju, Sammardana, Bhadra and [Bhagavân] Sankarshana, the serpent controller [the ruler of the ego, see 3.26: 25]. The eighth one to appear from them was the Lord in person [Lord Krishna]. Subhadrâ [His sister], as you know, is your so greatly fortunate grandmother oh King.”
- Moreover, D.M. Murdock in an attempt to prove Krishna’s crucifixion admits,
“Moreover, this legend is evidently but a variant of the orthodox tale, constituting an apparently esoteric tradition recognizing Krishna’s death as a crucifixion. Indeed, as John Remsburg says in The Christ:
There is a tradition, though not to be found in the Hindoo scriptures, that Krishna, like Christ, was crucified.”
She then goes on to cite a late 19th century obscurity. The standard account is that Krishna died from an arrow in the foot while he slept under a tree. The Mahabharata of Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa, Book 16, Section 4,
“A fierce hunter of the name of Jara then came there, desirous of deer. The hunter, mistaking Keshava, who was stretched on the earth in high Yoga, for a deer, pierced him at the heel with a shaft and quickly came to that spot for capturing his prey. Coming up, Jara beheld a man dressed in yellow robes, rapt in Yoga and endued with many arms. Regarding himself an offender, and filled with fear, he touched the feet of Keshava. The high-souled one comforted him and then ascended upwards, filling the entire welkin with splendour. When he reached Heaven, Vasava and the twin Ashvinis and Rudra and the Adityas and the Vasus and the Viswedevas, and Munis and Siddhas and many foremost ones among the Gandharvas, with the Apsaras, advanced to receive him. Then, O king, the illustrious Narayana of fierce energy, the Creator and Destroyer of all, that preceptor of Yoga, filling Heaven with his splendour, reached his own inconceivable region. Krishna then met the deities and (celestial) Rishis and Charanas, O king, and the foremost ones among the Gandharvas and many beautiful Apsaras and Siddhas and Saddhyas. All of them, bending in humility, worshipped him. The deities all saluted him, O monarch, and many foremost of Munis and Rishis worshipped him who was the Lord of all. The Gandharvas waited on him, hymning his praises, and Indra also joyfully praised him.”
- Attis was not virgin born from the supposed virgin Cybele as the professional liar D.M. Murdock stated. On the contrary the ancient source says Attis was Cybele’s lover. Diodorus Siculus states in his Library Of History, Book III, 58:
“4 Now Cybelê, the myth records, having arrived at full womanhood, came to love a certain native youth p273who was known as Attis, but at a later time received the appellation Papas;26 with him she consorted secretly and became with child, and at about the same time her parents recognized her as their child. 59 Consequently she was brought up into the palace, and her father welcomed her at the outset under the impression that she was a virgin, but later, when he learned of her seduction, he put to death her nurses and Attis as well and cast their bodies forth to lie unburied; whereupon Cybelê, they say, because of her love for the youth and grief over the nurses, became frenzied and rushed out of the palace into the countryside.”
I would point out that Diodorus mentions nothing of Attis being crucified or resurrecting. Now of course these people maintain that Cybele is to be understood as a manifestation of the virgin Nana. What source do they have that Nana is called a virgin? None.
A.T. Fear, a scholar Murdock herself quoted in her article states in his essay Cybele and Christ that the Attis Pagan cult borrowed from the early believers,
“We can see therefore how the changes in the metroac cult might not have been merely mutations which took place unconsciously over time to ensure the cult’s survival in the religious marketplace of antique polytheism, but could rather have been a deliberate attempt to produce a rival to Christianity. This rival, born as a reaction to the Christian agenda, used the symbolism and ethos of the Christian church while claiming them firmly for paganism.”
Moreover, from the Philosophical Encyclopedias I referenced such as Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology by Luke and Monica Roman, I read nothing of Attis being crucified. The Encyclopedias say he castrated himself and that he turned into a pine tree.
I also wanted to consider some thoughts from Ronald Nash’s The Gospel and the Greeks, Did the New Testament Borrow from Pagan Thought?, (Phillipsburg, New Jersey: P&R Publishing, 1992, Second Edition 2003)
- Nash describes how Dionysus (In Rome, Bacchus, the god of wine) was born of Zeus and a human mother. The cult of Dionysus involved the eating the flesh of an animal and drinking its blood. In doing so the cultists believed they were partaking of Dionysus himself. Our opponents use this as a trend that Paul borrowed from to teach the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper. The problem is, this practice had disappeared more than a century before Paul’s writings. In 186 B.C. the Roman Senate had outlawed this practice. The simple truth is the Lord’s Supper was taken from the Jewish Kiddush meal.
- As their propaganda is exposed my opponents will grow angrier and desperate to grasp at and twist any obscure article of history that keeps their conscience at peace that their rejection of their creator is justified. The legend of Osiris is another article of history that my opponents argue from. I will leave it to the reader to study the whole narrative save to say that in the legend Osiris is killed by his brother and then resurrected with the aid of his wife Isis. Or did he? There are other versions of this legend that Osiris did not resurrect but became king of the underworld. In passing, I will say that in college I was obsessed with this general topic and its applications in the esoteric tradition of Freemasonry. I read anywhere between five to six thousand pages on this tradition and its manifestations in ancient Egypt and Babylon among other places. In hind-sight it was a huge waste of time and it seems even now to be nothing more than the night fancies of a pluralist who has really and truly fallen prey to the root problem: The history of the world is not controlled by the empirical bankers but the life and death of Yah’s only Son whose government shall never cease to increase (Isaiah 9).
The resurrection of Osiris in whatever version you read cannot be the basis of the Biblical record of Yeshua. The second criticism I would have to the Osiris myth is the Serapis character that, by the way, does not die and resurrect. The shades of supposed uniformity in the mystery religions are exposed. Making a parallel between Messiah and these ancient characters is a messy business.
- Nash gives the major differences between the death of Messiah and the savior gods of the ancient world on pages 160-161 of his work:
a.) The Pagan deaths are not a propitiation for the sin of someone else.
b.) Yeshua died once for all. The pagan deities die yearly, which leads me to another point:
c.) Yeshua died and resurrects to produce remission of sins for his people and be their eternal security and victorious king. The savior gods of the ancient world die and resurrect depicting the cycles of nature. They give life to crops and wheat not redemption from sin to human beings.
d.) Yeshua’s death and resurrection have historical documents to support the claim.
e.) Yeshua lays his life down voluntarily. The other gods are murdered or tricked.
 W.K.C. Guthrie, Orpheus and Greek Religion, (Princeton University Press: Princeton, New Jersey, 1993), 265
 See Machen, The Virgin Birth of Christ
 Cybelle, Attis and related cults: essays in memory of M. J. Vermaseren edited by Maarten Jozef Vermaseren, Eugene N. Lane, 44
 Nash, 128; Gunter Wagner, Pauline Baptism and the Pagan Mysteries (Edinburgh: Oliver and Boyd, 1967), 261
In Job chapter 38 Yahovah humbles the pride of Job and asks him a series of Cosmological questions he knows Job doesn’t know and cannot know. One question he asks Job is,
Job 38:19 “Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory
And that you may discern the paths to its home?
The famous Bible Commentary by Jamieson, Fausset & Brown states,
“The marvels in heaven. “What is the way (to the place wherein) light dwelleth?” The origin of light and darkness. In Ge 1:3-5, 14-18, “light” is created distinct from, and previous to, light-emitting bodies, the luminaries of heaven.”
Thus, we read in Gen. 1:
3 Then Elohim said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 Elohim saw that the light was good; and Elohim separated the light from the darkness. 5 Elohim called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
Thus, we see that the light was not eternal but created and brought forth by the commandment of Yahovah before the creation of the Sun and Moon.
- Eric P. Dollard is an Electrical Engineer who claims to have worked for RCA and to have been setup in a research position at Sonoma State University in the 1980s to study the claims of The Jupiter Effect (1974). I have not been able to document this, but he has claimed these things for many years and no one has sued him as far as I am aware.
Dollard gave a synopsis of what he learned during his research in an interview posted on the YouTube The Truth Channel, 3 Secrets About Our Sun by Eric Dollard (5 of 12).
He claims there is no inside structure to the Sun. He believes in the Hollow Sun Theory. Dollard points to the black Sunspots and maintains these are holes that allowed him to see inside the Sun and he claims it is hollow.
Dollard completely rejects the Fusion theory and maintains that the Sun produces no energy but is a transformer/converter that converts energy from another dimension or counter space. Dollard maintains that Fusion is only an outward effect of the conversion in the Solar Flares. Dollard maintains that the Fusion theory is pushed to ground the Capitalist Economic principle of Scarcity. He summarizes the modern establishment theory as “if you can’t put a meter on it’s not real.” The Fusion Theory is no doubt sourced in alchemy theorizing that the Sun converts its mass into energy through collisions between the cores of atoms, their nuclei.
Dollard’s theory that the Sun is a converter of a more primordial source of light is consistent with Scripture as we read earlier in Gen. 1 that the Light was made before the Sun and the Moon.
Dollard also maintains that the Sun is degenerating in its 24th cycle. This is confirmed by Dr. David Hathaway in his article, Solar Cycle Prediction (Updated 2016/10/06). Dollard and others, have warned this could have disastrous effects on the ionosphere and thus mass radio communications. These observations have led many to believe the Universe is coming to a catastrophic end. Just in the past few years a man named Steven Christopher seems to be convinced that the end is near and that the Sun is going to stop. Not only so he bluffed an assassination attempt on President Obama in order to get National attention. YouTuber raspberryberrett05 chronicled his arrest and public testimony in his video Stevie’s Arrest – 1/16/09.
Christopher took this even further and has gained a following on YouTube claiming he is the return of Jesus Christ going by the name Lord Steven Christ.
The Shrinking Sun
157. There are many YouTube videos showing how the appearance of the Sun, its angular size, shrinks from noon to Sunset which is what happens on the Flat Earth model. Heliocentrists claim these videos are invalid because they do not use a Solar Filter. Zeteticism DotCom debunked this claim taking the Heliocentrist dazzthecameraman’s video Flat Earth Debunked – The Sun is NOT Shrinking As It Sets and showed from his own video that the Sun did shrink even with the Solar Filter!
Dazzthecameraman was so embarrassed by this he made his video private!
- The Sun Dog proves the existence of the Firmament. The Heliocentric explanation of Sun Dogs is a baseless theory with no experimental verification. The Flat Earth explanation of Sun Dogs has experimental verification as demonstrated by Jeff of Zeteticism DotCom:
- The echo of thunder proves the existence of the Firmament.
- Meteors are often found with Fusion Crust on them. Fusion Crust is basically a glass coating.
- As I have already demonstrated, the Heliocentric explanation of the Sky’s Blue Color is wrong as their theory would require the sky to be Violet. The sky must be blue due to the Bible’s teaching of the firmament and the waters above it. The same can be said for the colorization of clouds.
- Operation Fishbowl proves the existence of the Firmament. This High Altitude Nuclear test shows the missiles exploding onto what looks like a dome.
- The European Southern Observatory states in its article, 4 Laser Guide Star Facility
Four new stars to defeat atmospheric turbulence that a sodium based substance exists above the earth 90-110 kilometers in altitude,
“The 4LGSF complements the Laser Guide Star Facility (LGSF). Instead of one laser, the 4LGSF sends four laser beams into the skies to produce four artificial stars by exciting sodium atoms located in the atmosphere at an altitude of 90 kilometres…Lasers can excite sodium atoms in the mesosphere, which is located 90–110 kilometres above the Earth’s surface. The fluorescent light that is emitted by the sodium atoms and collected by the telescope has been affected by the atmosphere in the same way as the light emitted by real stars.”
This is fascinating seeing sodium is used to make a prevalent form of glass called Soda-lime glass.
- The Libyan Desert Glass, Tektite Glass, and the Megacryometeor are circumstantial evidence.
 Randy L. Korotev, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences Washington University in St. Louis, Meteorite Or Meteorwrong? fusion crust
See also European Southern Observatory’s (ESO) video ESOcast 34: How To Stop a Star’s Twinkle: